Friday, July 19, 2024

 Playlist July 19 2024

It's All In The Mind Y'Know

 Los Straitjackets "Friday On My Mind"  Walkabout 2020  Yep Roc Records - Easybeats cover


 The Mothers Of Invention "What's the Ugliest Part of Your Body? (Reprise)"  We're Only In It For The Money 1968  Verve

 Sun Dial "Exploding In Your Mind"  Other Way Out 1990 Tangerine

 Magazine "My Mind Ain't So Open"  Shot By Both Sides Single B-Side 1978  Virgin -Debut single

 Pixies "Where Is My Mind?"  Surfer Rosa 1988  4AD

 The High Tide "Dancing In My Mind"  A Splash Of Colour 1982  WEA


 The Rain Parade "What She's Done to Your Mind"   single 1982  Llama Records

 The Salvation Army "Mind Gardens" Single B-Side 1981 New Alliance Records

 Tame Impala "I Don't Really Mind"  Innerspeaker 2010  Modular Recordings

 El Perro del Mar "Nougat Mind" KoKoro 2016  Ging Ging Recordings

 George Harrison "Got My Mind Set on You" Cloud Nine 1987  Dark Horse


 The Soft Boys "My Mind Is Connected To Your Dreams"  Nextdoorland 2002 Matador

 The Scruffs "My Mind"  Wanna' Meet the Scruffs? 1977 Power Play Records

 Roky Erickson and The Aliens "Mine Mine Mind"  Roky Erikson and The Aliens 1980  CBS

 Beck "Pay No Mind (Snoozer)" Mellow Gold 1994 Bongload

 Mikal Cronin "Made My Mind Up" MCIII 2015  Merge Records


 Lush "I'd Like to Walk Around In Your Mind"  500 (Shake Baby Shake) - EP 1996  4AD - Vashti cover

 Spacemen 3 "Losing Touch with My Mind" Sound of Confusion 1986  Glass

 The Cramps "Blow Up Your Mind"  Look Mom No Head! 1991  Big Beat Records

 The Delfonics "Didn't I (Blow Your Mind This Time)"  Single 1970 Bell


 Bleached "Outta My Mind" Ride Your Heart 2013  Dead Oceans

 Wilco "Outtasite (Outta Mind)"  Being There 1996  Reprise

 The Skeletons "She Drives Me Out Of My Mind"  Rockin' Bones 1985  Next Big Thing - Swinging Medallions cover

 Prince "Dirty Mind"  Dirty Mind 1980  Warner Brothers

 The Pipettes "Dirty Mind"  We Are the Pipettes 2006  Memphis Industries Ltd


 John Lennon "Mind Games"  Mind Games 2010  Apple - Ultimate Mix

 Alexi Murdoch "Blue Mind" Time Without Consequence 2006  Zero Summer

 Neil Young with the Santa Monica Flyers "Mellow My Mind"  Roxy Tonights The Night Live 2019  Reprise

REM "Gentle On My Mind" v/a Sounds Eclectic: The Covers Project 2007 Hear Music - Glen Campbell cover

 Jimmie Dale Gilmore "My Mind's Got A Mind Of Its Own"  After Awhile 1991  Nonesuch


 Amy Rigby "Just Someone I Had In Mind"  Diary of a Mod Housewife 1996  Koch Records

 Sonny and The Sunsets "My Mind Messed Up"  Longtime Companion 2012  Polyvinyl

 The Missing Souls "You Just Gotta Know My Mind"  The Missing Souls 2016  Dangerhouse Skylab - Donovan song for Dana Gillespie

 Kelley Stoltz "I Nearly Lost My Mind"  Circular Sounds 2008  Sub Pop Records

 Wondermints "Out of Mind"  Mind If We Make Love to You 2002  Smile


 The Lemonheads "Losing Your Mind"  Car Button Cloth 1996  Atlantic

 The Cramps "Can't Find My Mind"  Psychedelic Jungle 1981  IRS

 The Flying Burrito Brothers "Break My Mind"  Close Up The Honky Tonks 1971  A and M - Burrito Deluxe outtake

 The Sneetches "What's In Your Mind?"  Slow 1990  Alias

 The Ramones "I Can't Get You Out Of My Mind"  Pleasant Dreams - New York Mixes 2023  Sire - Rec 1981

 Baby Shakes "Off My Mind"  Turn It Up 2017  Lil' Chewy Records


 The Dream Syndicate "My Lazy Mind"  Ultraviolet Battle Hymns and True Confessions 2022  Fire Records

 The Fleshtones "Too Much On My Mind" v/a Shangri- La 1989  Imaginary - Kinks cover

 Sugar Battle "Colliding Minds" v/a From The House Of Lords 1987 Bam-Caruso

 Paul Weller "Have You Made Up Your Mind"  22 Dreams 2008  Yep Roc Records

 The Chi-Lites "Stoned Out of My Mind"  Single 1973  Brunswick Records


The Apples In Stereo "Shine (In Your Mind)" v/a One Small Step EP  1996 Spinart

 The Mothers of Invention "What's the Ugliest Part of Your Body?"  We're Only In It for the Money 1968  Verve

 Brian Wilson "In The Back Of My Mind"  No Pier Pressure 2015  Capitol - Beach Boys remake


No comments: