Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Playlist September 17 2010

Coco's Mad Tea Party


Conan O'Brien "Twenty Flight Rock" Live At Third Man Records 12" EP

The Black Angels "Telephone" Phosphene Dream
Magic Kids "Phone" Memphis
Blondie "Hanging On The Telephone" Parallel Lines
The Breakaways "Radio Station" Walking Out On Love
Peter Case "Dig What You're Putting Down" Wig

Matt & Kim "Cameras" Download Single
Jenny & Johnny "Committed" I'm Having Fun Now
Sid & Susie "On My Way Home" CD Single
She & Him "I Put A Spell On You" v/a Sweethearts

The Monkees "Through The Looking Glass" Missing Links Vol 3
The Glove "Looking Glass Girl" Blue Sunshine
Tom Waits "Watch Her Disappear" Alice
XTC "Then She Appeared" Nonsuch

Sam Phillips "(I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone" Days Of The One Night Stands EP
Mavis Staples "You Are Not Alone" You Are Not Alone
Damien Jurado & Richard Swift "Radioactivity" Other People's Songs EP

The Shanes "Chris-Craft #9" v/a Book A Trip
The Wondermints "Chris-Craft #10" Bali
Brian Wilson "I Got Rhythm" Brian Wilson Reimagines Gershwin
The Besnard Lakes "I Got A Feeling" v/a Mojo Magazine's Let It Be Revisited

Fistful Of Mercy w/Dhani Harrison "Fistful Of Mercy" As I Call You Down
Ghosts Of A Sabre Tooth Tiger w/ Sean Lennon "Jardins Du Luxemburg" 7" Single (Chimera) 2010

Robyn Hitchcock "Thank You Time Girl" Phantom 45 Download
Tame Impala "Bold Arrow Of Time" Innerspeaker
Hacia Dos Veranos w/ Alastair Maclean "Draft Morning" Hacia Dos Veranos

Tender Trap "Dansette Dansette" Dansette Dansette
Sandie Shaw "I'll Stop At Nothing" Complete Sandie Shaw
Leslie Gore "Just Let Me Cry" I'll Cry If I Want To
The Supremes "You Can't Hurry Love" 7" Single (Motown) 1966

The Flips "I Just Don't Know Where I Stand Anymore" 7" Single (Hozac) 2010
Elvis Costello & The Attractions "I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself" v/a Stiffs Live
Ariel Pink's Haunted Grafitti "She Don't Know What to Do With Herself' v/a R. Stevie Moore Tribute Album Vol 1
The Buzzcocks "I Don't Know What To Do With My Life" A Different Kind Of Tension

Best Coast "The End" Crazy For You
Pocahaunted "You Do Voo Doo" Make It Real

Laura Viers "Life Is Good Blues" July Flame
Peter Case "I Hear Your Voice" Bee Line
Elf Power "Little Black Holes" Elf Power

The Jam "All Mod Cons" All Mod Cons
Husker Du "New Day Rising" New Day Rising
Yeah Yeah Yeahs "Rich" Fever To Burn
Talking Heads "Born Under Punches (The Heat Is On)" Remain In Light

Jimi Hendrix Experience "Hey Joe (Live)" The Jimi Hendrix Experience Box Set
Jimi Hendrix Experience "Purple Haze (Live)" The Jimi Hendrix Experience Box Set
Jimi Hendrix Experience "In From The Storm (Live)" The Jimi Hendrix Experience Box Set
Jimi RIP 9-18-1970

Conan O'Brien "7 Nation Army" Live At Third Man Records 12" EP

Music Bed:: David Bowie "All Saints" Low (Reissue)

No comments: